The founding editor-in-chief of CoinCentral, a top cryptocurrency and blockchain educational media site. Our articles have been cited in publications like Forbes, TechCrunch, Vice, Yahoo Finance, The Guardian, Investopedia, The Motley Fool, The Street, Seeking Alpha, Trading View, ZeroHedge, The Verge, Venture Beat, The Next Web, CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin Magazine, Wikipedia, Behance, Tech in Asia, Futurism, CCN, and the sites of the FTC, Hubspot, Deloitte, Gartner, Intuit, YCombinator, Brave, and more.
I have interviewed people like CNET Founder and Salesforce Co-founder Halsey Minor, blockchain billionaire and cryptocurrency entrepreneur Brock Pierce, Presidential Senior Economic Advisor Stephen Moore, Tron Founder and CEO Justin Sun, and many more. You can see more interviews and articles below.
The Director of Content for JUICE, an NYC-based marketing agency, where we work with clients like Buzzfeed, Kenneth Cole, Illesteva, Cabin, Moonpod, Draper University, Kauffman Fellows, and more.
A Trends writer for The Hustle, where we track up-and-coming startups, new industries, and interesting ideas. I focus on emerging opportunities and to brainstorm tactical approaches for how entrepreneurs and investors can capitalize on them. I have also interviewed several 7-to-8-figure annual revenue DTC companies.
Have any good ideas for a business model or industry you’d be interested in reading about? Gimme the scoop at [amoskov at hustlecon dot com.] The Hustle also runs an awesome daily newsletter that goes out to 1.5m entrepreneurs.
Interviews I’ve done:
- Presidential Senior Economic Advisor Stephen Moore on his thoughts on cryptocurrency and his stablecoin project.
- Tron Founder and CEO Justin Sun on the rise to a 16.7B market cap and acquisition of BitTorrent.
- Brock Pierce, a blockchain billionaire with involvements with Block.one, EOS, Tether, BitGo, DNA, tZero, and received a nifty title from Rolling Stone as “[the cryptocurrency] world’s first cult leader”, on the future of the cryptocurrency space and entrepreneurial philosophies.
- Da Hongfei, the founder of NEO, a blockchain platform for distributed apps that once held a $10.5B+ market cap, on building an international blockchain ecosystem from China.
- CNET Founder and Salesforce Co-founder Halsey Minor on VideoCoin, an end-to-end capture, distribution, and monetization system for immersive video.
- The most decorated U.S. Winter Olympian in history Apolo Ohno on his blockchain entrepreneurship journey.
- Josh Constine, the Editor-At-Large for TechCrunch, a site consistently ranked as the #1 source of breaking tech news, on the future of cryptocurrency and the evolving crypto media landscape.
- Slava Rubin, a crowdfunding pioneer and Founder of Indiegogo, on the economic implications of a shift towards crowdfunding and ICO models.
- Fourth-generation venture capitalist Adam Draper and Founder of Boost VC, an accelerator that focuses on exploring the applications of VR/AR, blockchain, cryptocurrency, bots, space, artificial intelligence, and drones with over 200 companies funded and projects launched.
- Neil Patel, a marketer and entrepreneur (Quicksprout, Crazy Egg, Hello Bar, and KISSmetrics), on the future of the digital advertising world.
Profiles and Guides
- Eccentric cybersecurity and blockchain pioneer John McAfee (shared by McAfee himself on Twitter):
- Famed venture capitalist and Bitcoin evangelist Tim Draper (shared by Tim Draper himself on Twitter):
- How Blockchain Can Save Our Privacy Before It Disappears
- What is the Byzantine Generals Problem?
- Beginners Guide: What is Bitcoin?
My Guest Posts Writing and Mug has Appeared on:
- Hate Risk and Want to Invest in Bitcoin? ETF’s, Cryptocurrency Index, and Hedge Funds – Yahoo Finance
- Success Is A Balance Between Happiness, Purpose, And Legacy – Buzzfeed
- Three Words of Warnings for the Buzzwordy Allure of “Decentralization” – Hacked.com
- How Identity of Things (IoT) and IoT on the Blockchain Could Impact Autonomous Vehicles – Datafloq
- How NerdWallet Used Content to Build a $520 Million Company – The Hustle
- How Jonathan Haidt’s 6 Moral Tastebuds Can Heal a Divided World – High Existence
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Bitcoin – Venture Beat
- “As you go through roles and different phases, you must always be ready to learn and grow” – OnMogul
- “Most problems you face are essentially just puzzles, some more complex than others” – Thrive Global
- How To Push Through Hard Times With Alex Moskov – Future Sharks
- How to Get a Head Start With Alex Moskov – MyTrendingStories
Feel free to reach out on Twitter or LinkedIn.