What am I up to?
1. Currently in San Francisco for a few weeks for scattered meetings, work, and fun. Fondest memory yet: Running 4 miles through Golden Gate Park to the Pacific only to have my phone die. The same tired legs that got me there found a way to get me back, 2 hours later.
2. I went to Hustlecon in Oakland, met some awesome people. Had a few beers with one of my favorite writers.
3. I saw Dave Chapelle a week ago with my brother in Atlanta. Bucket-list material.
4. Learning more about cryptocurrencies and alt-coins. The functionality of some of these coins is amazing. Lots of bullshit, but lots of spectacular things being worked on. Check out the monster of a guide I wrote up here.
5. Working on content projects for clients. Learning more eCommerce and Shopify tricks.
6. Currently reading a collection of letters by Hunter S. Thompson in “The Proud Highway”
7. Going to the High Sierra music festival over the weekend to see some live music and unplug.