What am I up to?
[Updated September 2017]
- Spending the month in Varna, Bulgaria.
- Making major fitness strides. Doing yoga in the morning, functional exercises, my usual weight-lifting routines, finished off by AMRAP sprints.
- Reading Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut.
- Spent a few days in Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale, and Coral Gables to see friends, girlfriend, and a few client meetings.
- Spent a few days in Berlin to check out the city and nightlife.
- Spent a few weeks in Varna, Bulgaria.
- Worked on a few crypto-projects and fulfilled some other contracts
- Read The Rum Diary by Hunter S. Thompson and Less Than Zero by Bret Easton Ellis.
- Bunkered down and worked.
- Spent a few weeks in San Francisco for meetings, work, and fun. Ran 4 miles through Golden Gate Park to the Pacific only to have my phone die. The same tired legs that got me there found a way to get me back 2 hours later.
- I went to Hustlecon in Oakland, met some awesome people. Had a few beers with one of my favorite writers.
- I saw Dave Chapelle a week ago with my little brother in Atlanta. Bucket-list material.
- Learned more about cryptocurrencies and alt-coins. The functionality of some of these coins is amazing. Lots of bullshit, but lots of spectacular things being worked on. Check out the monster of a guide I wrote up here.
- Worked on content projects for clients. Learning more eCommerce and Shopify tricks.
- Currently reading a collection of letters by Hunter S. Thompson in “The Proud Highway”
- Went to the High Sierra music festival over the weekend to see some live music and unplug.