What am I up to?
01. Moved up to NYC for a few weeks.
2. Found out I’m allergic to gluten, dairy, and eggs. This is making nutrition very interesting.
3. Working at JUICE on some exciting projects with awesome people.
4. Overseeing content and seeing some awesome growth at CoinCentral.
5. Reading American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis.
- Spending the month in Varna, Bulgaria.
- Making major fitness strides. Doing yoga in the morning, functional exercises, my usual weight-lifting routines, finished off by AMRAP sprints.
- Reading Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut.
- Spent a few days in Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale, and Coral Gables to see friends, girlfriend, and a few client meetings.
- Spent a few days in Berlin to check out the city and nightlife.
- Spent a few weeks in Varna, Bulgaria.
- Worked on a few crypto-projects and fulfilled some other contracts
- Read The Rum Diary by Hunter S. Thompson and Less Than Zero by Bret Easton Ellis.
- Bunkered down and worked.
- Spent a few weeks in San Francisco for meetings, work, and fun. Ran 4 miles through Golden Gate Park to the Pacific only to have my phone die. The same tired legs that got me there found a way to get me back 2 hours later.
- I went to Hustlecon in Oakland, met some awesome people. Had a few beers with one of my favorite writers.
- I saw Dave Chapelle a week ago with my little brother in Atlanta. Bucket-list material.
- Learned more about cryptocurrencies and alt-coins. The functionality of some of these coins is amazing. Lots of bullshit, but lots of spectacular things being worked on. Check out the monster of a guide I wrote up here.
- Worked on content projects for clients. Learning more eCommerce and Shopify tricks.
- Currently reading a collection of letters by Hunter S. Thompson in “The Proud Highway”
- Went to the High Sierra music festival over the weekend to see some live music and unplug.